With these 4 classic features, Constant Contact can help you scale-up your email marketing and earn up to 300% profit.
Almost every business, whether big or small needs to employ a solid email marketing campaign. The advantages are many for companies that use email marketing as a part of their online marketing strategy.
Email is the best way to reach your customers and remain in touch with them regularly. Why? So that they do not forget who you are and what you do.
What is Constant Contact?
Contact Contact is a classic all-in-one email marketing platform. This platform can help you create effective email and other online marketing campaigns to exceed your business goals.
Big things normally starts small. Do you know that Constant Contact began in a tiny attic in 1995? The founders envisioned an internet marketing tool, that would help small businesses compete with larger, more established rivals.
Since then, they’ve evolved to become a global leader in online marketing. In fact, this marketing platform, simplifies the hard chore of marketing a small business.
With Constant contact, small businesses get actual results and sell more online. Moreover, the combination of correct tools and expertise help businesses get the outcomes they desire.
Whether it’s utilizing social and search features to gain new customers or delivering great-looking emails with the power to generate more sales, this is the best platform.
Constant Contact – 4 Classic Features to Help You Scale Up Your Business
Marketing and advertising are two of the most important parts of any business, but it takes more than just a few good ads to really get your message across. A great way to keep your customers engaged is through email marketing.
These four (4) features will help you grow your customer base, as well as set up effective campaigns.
[Feature 1 – Creating & Editing]
- Design Templates : You can choose from hundreds of nice designs.
- Landing Pages : Create good lading pages and capture new leads.
- Sign Up Forms : Maximize your email list growth with easy to use sign up forms.
- Integrations: Connect your marketing apps with a click of a button.
[Feature 2 – Managing & Tracking]
- List Building: Capture contacts in a matter of seconds
- List Management: Take full control of your contacts
- Segmentation: Target the right people the right way
- Reporting: Track your campaigns and know how they are doing
[Feature 3 – Social & Mobile]
- Facebook & Instagram: Reach new people on social and on mobile.
- Google Ads: Drive high traffic to your website (no bots).
- Social Posting: Send posts easily and on schedule.
- Mobile Apps: Manage your account on the go.
[Feature 4 – Plus Features]
- Marketing Automation: Send emails with no hard work.
- Event Marketing: Create and promote your events.
- Surveys: Get instant feedback from you audience.
Why You Need Constant Contact
Constant Contact is one of the most cost-effective ways for small businesses to reach a large audience. If you are curious about how Constant Contact can help your business, here are 4 reasons you should start using the platform today.
- Trusted By Millions : Millions of business owners use Constant Contact to meet their goals.
- A Platform For All Sizes of Business: They have all the digital marketing tools any type of business needs to get results. Also, you can drive sales, engage your audience, and track what is working – all from one place.
- Easy-to-Use Platform: An easy-to-use platform that makes contact management, social posting, and email simpler than ever.
- Award-Winning Customer Service: Customer service you can count on. On the phone or online, no matter how you reach out, they will answer any of your burning marketing questions. From downloadable guides to live Marketing Advisors, they will help you save time and get great results.
Executive Summary: Constant Contact [Earn 300% Profit with 4 Classic Features]
According to a study by McKinsey, email marketing generates $40 of revenue for every $1 invested. This makes it one of the best return-on-investment marketing channels.
In this post, we shared with you how to Earn 300% Profit with 4 Classic Features from Constant Contact.
Whether it is increasing sales, building a client base, or engaging an audience, Constant Contact has got you covered.
Take advantage of Constant Contact’s comprehensive range of digital marketing solutions and streamline your online marketing efforts today.
If you need a good marketing strategy for your business, don’t forget to get in touch with us.